I'll get it started.
For my FLEX2 spot:
Michael Gallup @ Kansas City
Jarvis Landry vs. Detroit
- Landry has been very pedestrian since returning from injury: 17 catches 139 yards and 0 TDs in 4 games.
- Landry has a forever-dinged up Mayfield under center.
- Landry is dinged himself with a bad knee. Misses every Wednesday practice but ultimately plays.
- Dallas's offense is firing on all cylinders and likely is in a game that will be close and won't turn into the Zeke/Pollard show.
- Landry is now Cleveland's primary pass target. Gallup is Dallas's third receiver option.
- KC has found their groove the last three weeks defensively. Only 38 total points against (compared to 78 over the previous three weeks)
- Yahoo has Landry projected significantly higher. 12.28 vs. 7.92. What am I missing? Landry's best effort has been 7.50 points in the 4 games he's been back. Should be closer, IMO.
- I hate rooting for anything Dallas