for display only
Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner

Reboot our uniforms while your at it!!

RELICDOA : 1/12/2022 8:48 pm
Home
Khaki pants, red jersey, Black cleats, NY helmet
Khaki pants, blue jersey, black cleats, NY helmet
Away
White on white 80’s unis, white cleats, Giants helmet
‘08 white jersey red stripes, gray pants, black cleats, NY Helmet

Make it happen!!!
Khaki?  
Aaroninma : 1/12/2022 8:54 pm : link
Gross.
RE: Khaki?  
RELICDOA : 1/12/2022 8:59 pm : link
In comment 15550286 Aaroninma said:
Quote:
Gross.


Red and khaki were our original primary colors! Reboot to the very beginning. Give me a reason to buy some new Giants gear!!!
We  
Straw Hat : 1/12/2022 9:13 pm : link
Can only go khaki pants if they hire harbaugh.
Only One Essential:  
OntheRoad : 1/12/2022 9:21 pm : link

Predominant color must be Giants Blue. It is a strong, bright, saturated blue a little darker than cobalt. It is distinctive -- don't know why it's not used more in sports uniforms. Half the teams now have red or black.
Dark blue helmet with NY  
whispa : 1/12/2022 9:25 pm : link
like back in the 80's is cool with me.
you’re  
lawguy9801 : 1/12/2022 9:25 pm : link
Can’t help myself.
RE: Dark blue helmet with NY  
whispa : 1/12/2022 9:27 pm : link
In comment 15550331 whispa said:
Quote:
like back in the 80's is cool with me.


This is my fav

RE: RE: Khaki?  
HopePhil and Optimistic : 1/12/2022 9:43 pm : link
In comment 15550293 RELICDOA said:
Quote:
In comment 15550286 Aaroninma said:


Quote:


Gross.

Too lazy to google it but wouldn’t the red and khaki kinda look like the Niners?

Big Red Interactive!

Red and khaki were our original primary colors! Reboot to the very beginning. Give me a reason to buy some new Giants gear!!!
Harbaugh wouldn’t mind.  
bwitz : 1/12/2022 9:46 pm : link
RE: RE: Dark blue helmet with NY  
Go Terps : 1/12/2022 10:30 pm : link
In comment 15550337 whispa said:
Quote:
In comment 15550331 whispa said:


Quote:


like back in the 80's is cool with me.



This is my fav



+infinity
I agree.  
Giantophile : 1/12/2022 10:41 pm : link
Not with the khaki part (gross) but with a uniform reboot. Part of getting the stench of losing out of here.

80s/early 90s unis are universally beloved. The color rush jerseys from this year were pretty awesome, start there.
I really liked the away 2003 uniforms  
eric2425ny : 1/12/2022 10:45 pm : link
awesome color scheme with the red numbers and blue borders around them. They had the 80’s GIANTS logo just below the NFL logo on the chest.
RE: I really liked the away 2003 uniforms  
eric2425ny : 1/12/2022 10:49 pm : link
In comment 15550456 eric2425ny said:
Quote:
awesome color scheme with the red numbers and blue borders around them. They had the 80’s GIANTS logo just below the NFL logo on the chest.


And......  
thrunthrublue : 1/12/2022 10:52 pm : link
Lets have some sideline cheerleaders!!!!!! How about calling them the "SCORES GIRLS"? let them lap dance players that score touchdowns.....c'mon liven things up on and off the field!!!!!!!
RE: And......  
eric2425ny : 1/12/2022 11:09 pm : link
In comment 15550467 thrunthrublue said:
Quote:
Lets have some sideline cheerleaders!!!!!! How about calling them the "SCORES GIRLS"? let them lap dance players that score touchdowns.....c'mon liven things up on and off the field!!!!!!!


Lol, maybe we’d score more than 10 points a game then. Just need some incentive!
These are the only unis that I wanna see:  
Optimus-NY : 1/12/2022 11:24 pm : link
RE: We  
DisgruntledNYGfan : 1/12/2022 11:30 pm : link
In comment 15550316 Straw Hat said:
Quote:
Can only go khaki pants if they hire harbaugh.


I see what you did there.
I was too young to be a fan during the 80s  
Mike from SI : 1/12/2022 11:38 pm : link
but those unis with the GIANTS helmets are the best. Especially the helmets.
RE: Dark blue helmet with NY  
90.Cal : 1/12/2022 11:43 pm : link
In comment 15550331 whispa said:
Quote:
like back in the 80's is cool with me.


They didn't wear NY on the helmet back in the 80's... it was GIANTS
.  
Jim in Fairfax : 1/12/2022 11:50 pm : link
no more red jerseys  
islander1 : 1/12/2022 11:52 pm : link
those things are NOT New York Giants football to me.

There's blue, and white. red is trim, nothing more.
yeah, back to the 80s jerseys?  
islander1 : 1/12/2022 11:53 pm : link
sign me up
RE: .  
RELICDOA : 1/13/2022 12:53 am : link
In comment 15550507 Jim in Fairfax said:
Quote:


Yes!!! I want some old school original Giants uni’s!
How can you be a giants fan and not know our uniform history? Red was our primary jersey. Khaki pants black cleats. At least make it an alternate!
I would buy all of the vintage throwback apparel. I’m talking 20’s, 30’s throwbacks. I love the Giants logo but nothing is better than the iconic ny.
RE: RE: I really liked the away 2003 uniforms  
Bear vs Shark : 1/13/2022 1:16 am : link
In comment 15550462 eric2425ny said:
Quote:
In comment 15550456 eric2425ny said:


Quote:


awesome color scheme with the red numbers and blue borders around them. They had the 80’s GIANTS logo just below the NFL logo on the chest.



I always loved these unis and think they are much better than our current aways
80s/90s uniforms ftw  
adamg : 1/13/2022 3:34 am : link
.
RE: no more red jerseys  
Eman11 : 1/13/2022 6:24 am : link
In comment 15550508 islander1 said:
Quote:
those things are NOT New York Giants football to me.

There's blue, and white. red is trim, nothing more.


+1
RE: RE: .  
Aaroninma : 1/13/2022 6:55 am : link
In comment 15550528 RELICDOA said:
Quote:
In comment 15550507 Jim in Fairfax said:


Quote:






Yes!!! I want some old school original Giants uni’s!
How can you be a giants fan and not know our uniform history? Red was our primary jersey. Khaki pants black cleats. At least make it an alternate!
I would buy all of the vintage throwback apparel. I’m talking 20’s, 30’s throwbacks. I love the Giants logo but nothing is better than the iconic ny.


Just because they used to wear it doesnt mean it looks good.
Back to the Corner